Legal Information and Disclaimer
By using the LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE website, you recognize that you have the capability and means required to access and use this website. You also acknowledge that you have read and understood the present legal information and disclaimer set out below and undertake to comply with them:
- LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE explicitly reject any liability for any damage caused by or in conjunction with access to or use of the website;
- the error-free and/or uninterrupted operation of the website cannot be guaranteed;
- LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE does not give warranties or explanations, explicitly or implicit, regarding the propriety, accuracy or completeness of the information published on the website or accessible via the website;
- LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE, their directors and/or employees do not accept any liability for the information and/or recommendations posted on the website or for information that is accessible through the website;
- the website contain information about our services and areas of expertise; none of this constitutes an offer.
- the information is provided for general use only and is subject to change without notice; it cannot and may not be used for advice regarding investments or investment or legal structures, nor for tax or legal purposes;
- the website may contain links to third-party websites; liability for these websites lies with their respective operators. If you should notice that links on the website refer to websites whose content violates applicable law, please inform us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We will immediately remove the links in question;
- the content of the website or any other publications made available via the website are for information purposes only and may not be duplicated, except for own personal and private use, excluding thus all commercial use; such use without prior written authorization from the administrator of the website, represents an infringement of copyright;
9you may not hyperlink to the website without the prior written consent of administrator of the website;
To the fullest extent allowed by law, LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE does not accept liability for any loss which may arise from reliance on the information on the website. LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any loss occasioned to any person no matter however caused or arising as a result, or in consequence, of action taken or refrained from in reliance on any of the contents of our publications. Detailed specialist advice from a suitably qualified professional should always be obtained before taking or refraining from any action applying the information to particular circumstances. Furthermore, LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE may not be held liable in any way for any elements outside of their control and any direct or indirect damages that may be incurred by you, to the technical environment notably computers, software, network equipment and any other equipment used to access the information, resulting from any access to or use of the website including inaccessibility, data loss, deterioration, destruction or viruses that may affect your IT equipment and or the presence of viruses on its site.
Access to information related to the services of LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE on the website may be subject to restrictions with regard to certain people or certain countries. None of the information related to services of LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE presented here may be provided to a person who makes such a request if the laws of his or her country or any other country concerning him or her forbids it. You are asked to ensure that you are legally authorized to connect to the present the website from the country in which your internet connection is established.
The websites give you the possibility to send e-mails to LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE. Such e-mails are sent through the internet, a public network over which LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE has no control and as a result, messages may be intercepted, modified or lost. LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE draws your attention to the fact that the website is designed for informational purposes relating to the services of LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE and as a channel to carry out informal communications with LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE.
Copyright of all information, text and images featured on the websites is owned by or licensed to LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE. LEGEANCE FAMILY OFFICE, the trading name of LEGEANCE B.V. is registered at the Netherlands chamber of commerce under n° 65307097.
The websites‘ official language is Dutch and usages of the website is subject to Dutch law and comes exclusively under the Netherlands jurisdiction, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
If you have questions or comments regarding the website or any other publications made available via the websites, please contact the administrator of this website via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This legal information and disclaimer is dated March 2016.